Wrong Number Wrong Number

No diccccccee!

Breadheads Breadheads

Jaw was on the floor during the whole video! The movements of the skinny soldiers added to their creepiness. Great job!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

Dis gon be good!

LEEROI episode 1 *fixed LEEROI episode 1 *fixed

haha! That was a fun movie, the part with the pigeon poop made me laugh, I cant wait to see more!

leeroi27 responds:

thank you! :) i'm new to this but i am getting better!
there is more on my youtube account
http://www.youtube.com/us er/gokugalaxyeater
i just got a new microphone too so the sound quality will be better from now on!

Tid Bits Tid Bits

in was k

Was that a picture of charlie sheen in the end?!?!?!?!

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

Marumph!

Well, it looks like I got another one of your songs stuck in my head. This toon was perfect, glad to see your still spitting out ideas and adding to newgrounds also! I gotta watch this again!

Drugs, drugs, drugs! Drugs, drugs, drugs!

I got the weezies for this flash.

Lovin' it brother! The hobos voice was awsome and the rhyming made the video even better. glad I tooned in!

BillyNapalm responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

Boom goes the dynomite

i gotta check out this stewgrounds on my innernet some time. "The Innernet"
Guilty as charged.

Mad Ranter Vs. Normal Mad Ranter Vs. Normal

I understand the lazyness of the animation but...

I seen that you used Windows movie maker to make this, its alot harder to make an animation with that. I did like guys voice though, it was cartoony, but next video I suggest a funnier topic. This one seemed to go on and on with out anything funny happening. Maybe a topic that everyone can relate to?

crazyguylink responds:

Actually, I made two that day. i'm revamping the video to make it better. i learned to work the timeline better on MSWMM to add more frames per second to improve the animationr. The next one, on sanity, should be a lot better than this one. I'm going to put in a lot of work, increase the frame rate and align the timing of the stills to better coincide with the finished project. I hope that it will be satisfactory.

Singles Singles

Only American Cheese hangs its self

Lol, lazor tag, I also liked that Bill, was a Doller bill. If thats who "Bill" was.

Deedub124 responds:

Bill was a 1 dollar bill...also known as a single...
Did I just blow your mind?